Today is May the Fourth – and well us geeks of the world know it is time to celebrate!
Inter-Galactic Star Wars Day!
So Happy Star Wars Culture Day to all you.
This day really has very little to do with the original Star Wars mythology, or really have any relation to the entire Star Wars commercial empire. It is simply an awesomely bad pun that is impossible for any geek to resist using.
So on with the celebrations and may the
force forth be with you!
- Star wars day you say? (naznia.wordpress.com)
- Star Wars Day (ramuay.wordpress.com)
- Star Wars Day: May the Fourth Be With You! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Happy Star Wars Day, May The Fourth Be With You (firewireblog.com)
- Happy Star Wars Day: May the fourth be with you … or not (twitchy.com)
- Happy Star Wars Day 2012! (aquantumofknowledge.com)
- May the Forth Be with You: International Star Wars Day (ragrobyn.wordpress.com)
- It’s Star Wars Day! May the 4th Be With You! (geeksaresexy.net)