Through the front window
the breeze brought me your perfume.
Lilacs are blooming
What is being read
- Things I Don't Understand
- Nothing to Say in any Way
- More Fear of Apples: Malusdomesticaphobia
- Of Bleeding Hearts
- Haiku: RIPPLES
- Sociology? What a Waste of an Education!
- Never a Priority...
- Always an Option, Never a Priority
- June 16th: Happy International Fresh Veggies Day
- AHHHH - Perfection at Last...OH Wait a Minute
COPYRIGHTAll poems and blog posts on this site had been created by Stephen Mumble unless otherwise stated. Do not copy, download or print anything published here without written permission from me. You may link content as long as you acknowledge my copyright. Thank you @Copyright Stephen Mumble 2010 - 2012