Through the front window
the breeze brought me your perfume.
Lilacs are blooming
What is being read
- Feast of Leftovers: Prime Rib Soup!
- More Fear of Apples: Malusdomesticaphobia
- Poem: Scrapping Bottom
- Poet Appreciation #6: Eliza Lee Follen
- Haiku: Frustration
- Haiku: Paper Boat
- Days: April 23rd (International Pixel-Stained Technopeasant Day)
- How to Tell if You Live in Poverty.
- Poem: Stagnant
- Wisdom 101: How to Make a Woman Like You.
COPYRIGHT&DISCLAIMERAll poems and blog posts on this site had been created by Stephen Mumble unless otherwise stated. Do not copy, download or print anything published here without written permission from me. Anything I have written should not be taken as historical truth or fact. It is simply my thoughts expressed as creative writing. You may link content as long as you acknowledge my copyright. Thank you @Copyright Stephen Mumble 2010 - 2014