autumn blushed lips tinged with heat
your memory burns.
sizzling summer sun
kisses your skin conveying
- New Bathing Suit, Eh? (poorlydressed.failblog.org)
- The 10 Commandments of Summer (thebackbedroom.wordpress.com)
- Sunburn and Your Skin (OUCH!) (healthyheels.wordpress.com)
- 5 Things You Should Know Before You Buy Sunscreen (bellasugar.com)
- Natural Fixes for Sunburn (foxnews.com)
A friend of mine has just launched a Tictail online store for her hand-made one-of-a-kind jewelry and I helping promote her efforts. Please go take a look – and pass on the link to anyone that you think might be interested in her creations!
Okay, beautiful people of facebook. It’s that time of year – I need support. If you were thinking of sprucing up your jewelry closet, now is the time. Do you have a special event to go to? Perhaps you have a date coming up. Or you have a job and want to look prettier than your co-workers. Or there is a girl you’re trying to impress. (you could always win a girl’s heart with lovely jewelry.) Or you know someone who needs your support as she tries to get her little teeny weeny business off the ground. (Me! ) Whatever the case, I would really appreciate your help. And that’s that. Happy Thursday to all!