I am obsessed with
her perfect imperfections.
My tongue stays silent.
- Beautiful imperfection (ladyfi.wordpress.com)
- Thoughts on “Perfection” (ohmygoodnessrae.wordpress.com)
- “Imperfection is beauty… (joaniewalker.wordpress.com)
autumn blushed lips tinged with heat
your memory burns.
Harvest moon fading away
leaves twirling to the ground
time moves forward
circles in circles
rhythms in rhythms
layers on layers
every day thematic
deja vu of yesterday
in the same pattern
of cold reality
Each morning thinking
today will be different
as it all unfolds
to see again
this really is
forever and ever
all there is
- Is It Toast . . . or Soap? (bellasugar.com)
- Savoring Reality: Great Things Take Time! (pureefantastico.wordpress.com)
- If “it’s” not rocket science, what is? (michcommunication.wordpress.com)
- Ad Infinitum (daydreamertoo.com)
sizzling summer sun
kisses your skin conveying
- New Bathing Suit, Eh? (poorlydressed.failblog.org)
- The 10 Commandments of Summer (thebackbedroom.wordpress.com)
- Sunburn and Your Skin (OUCH!) (healthyheels.wordpress.com)
- 5 Things You Should Know Before You Buy Sunscreen (bellasugar.com)
- Natural Fixes for Sunburn (foxnews.com)
A friend of mine has just launched a Tictail online store for her hand-made one-of-a-kind jewelry and I helping promote her efforts. Please go take a look – and pass on the link to anyone that you think might be interested in her creations!
Okay, beautiful people of facebook. It’s that time of year – I need support. If you were thinking of sprucing up your jewelry closet, now is the time. Do you have a special event to go to? Perhaps you have a date coming up. Or you have a job and want to look prettier than your co-workers. Or there is a girl you’re trying to impress. (you could always win a girl’s heart with lovely jewelry.) Or you know someone who needs your support as she tries to get her little teeny weeny business off the ground. (Me! ) Whatever the case, I would really appreciate your help. And that’s that. Happy Thursday to all!