Well didn’t that just make my day! I had seen other sites with an award – and yeah I know these awards are more like blogger chain-letters. But ya know it still feel nice! Means someone has been reading and enjoying. So thank you!
Now, there are some rules that are to be followed when one gets nominated for this award. Here they are
* Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
* Share 7 things about yourself
* Nominate 10 or so bloggers you admire
* Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
7 things about me
1. I like to eat peanut butter and smoked oysters. I am sure it is really bad for you so it is a special treat.
2. I am a trivia vacuum. I know more useless facts than a random Google search page.
3. I am addicted to anime.
4. I scored in the 98th percentile in the Visual-Spatial portion of the Stanford–Binet IQ test. Not sure that really means anything but it sure made the tester really excited.
5. I love to cook and bake. I have made pies for weddings, donuts for art shows, and cakes for sharing!
6. I learned to play the accordion, and actually even took part in competitive music festivals.
7. I used to brew my own beer. The trouble was it was actually pretty good and I enjoyed drinking it!
Here are my nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award:
- Moths to a Flame
- Mullings of a Mind Tramp
- Great Splendor
- The Writing Aficionado
- reverend hellfire’s sunday sermon
- Fiercely Yours
Oh and there are so many more…all filled with good writing and great reading!